Autumn & Spring Schedule
With the current Covid-19 situation all classes are on a wee pause until further notice.
To keep you engaged in your practice we have online classes through
My hope is that in this time of uncertainty and unease that these online classes will serve you, helping you to stay grounded and centred.
Each week I will post 2-3 classes, these classes will be the same as our regular classes of Foundation Hatha, Hatha Flow and perhaps a live Mysore Style class. Once the content is up, you will be able to access it at any time that is convenient for you 😊
I will be offering these classes in the spirit of the gift and they will be open to everyone, whether you’ve practiced with me previously or not.
There will be no paywall to access the content, If you have the financial means, you are welcome to make a monetary donation, this is a self-determined contribution that reflects your feeling of value, gratitude and desire to support the ongoing classes. Donations can be made on the following link https://donorbox.org/santosha-yoga-cork
If you don’t have the financial means please do still avail of the content, by showing up and creating space for your practice is a gift in its self to me 🙏
Please do provide suggestions and feedback.
Look after yourself and one another and look forward to connecting with you each week here in our virtual studio
- Foundation Hatha – First Fruits Art Centre Watergrasshill – 6:15 pm to 7:30 pm – (Beginner Friendly)
- Foundation Hatha – First Fruits Art Centre Watergrasshill – 7:35 pm to 8:50 pm – (Beginner Friendly)
- Hatha Flow – First Fruits Art Centre Watergrasshill – 7:30 pm to 8:45 pm – (Previous experience recommended)
- Foundation Hatha – First Fruits Art Centre Watergrasshill – 9:30 am to 10:45 am – (Beginner Friendly)
- Hatha Flow – Brooklodge Community Centre Glanmire – 7:30 pm to 8:45 pm – (Previous experience recommended)
- Foundation Hatha – The Community Room @ SuperValu Glanmire – 10:20 am to 11:35 am – (Beginner Friendly)
- Foundation Hatha –The Community Room @ SuperValu Glanmire –7:30 pm to 8:45 pm – (Beginner Friendly)
To reserve your mat simply select the date you would like to attend on the calendar and fill in your details.
On going private classes, options available;
- One to one
- Group classes
- Family classes
Private classes can be done from the comfort of your own home or in Glanmire. For information on prices for private classes click here
What to bring
Wear comfortable clothing and bring along a relaxed open mind. all mats are provided but if you have your own bring it along.