Outlined below are the structures in place to provide a safe environment for your practice, also included are guidelines for each student to keep in mind when attending class.
Protective framework at each venue
- Before and after each class, high contact areas such as door handles, light switches, floors, toilets, etc. will be disinfected.
- Extra time will be allotted in between each class to facilitate cleaning.
- Where possible 2m social distancing will be implemented, in the cases where this is not possible a minimum of 1m will be maintained.
- Names and contact details of each participant will be recorded for contact tracing purposes.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance to each venue.
- Where possible doors will be left open or it will be opened for you to minimise touch of high contact areas.
Protective framework for participants
- Participants are requested to bring their own yoga mats and equipment.
- Respect social distancing both in the venue and outside.
- Enter the venue just a few moments before class start time and leave directly after to avoid groups gathering.
- Where possible come to each class dressed in your practice clothes to minimise the use of toilets and changing areas.
- Minimise touching of handles and light switches where possible.
- Participants with symptoms of illness and/or allergies (sneezing) are asked to stay at home.
- If you have been in contact with a confirmed case or a suspected case of Covid-19 you are requested not to attend class for 14 days.
- If you test positive for Covid-19 and attended class with-in 14 days of confirmation please bring this to my attention so necessary contact tracing can be undertaken.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, Namaste, Ian